- Do not find things to do in the middle of the night to fight insomnia.
- The basement is a dangerous place for you- you budding pyromaniac.
- Those boxes of old patterns are extremely flammable.
- Cleaning with fire is a bit drastic.
- Water is not enough when they spill flaming from the wood burning stove.
- Asbestos gloves work better.
- Washing clothes was a wise thought.
- Bleaching stained sheets was not, you never wear gloves.
- Chemical burns hurt.
- Ash on chemical burns burn more.
- Curling up in the fetal position with a book would have been a better idea.
- Smashing all the old china in the basement may be cathartic, but a bit noisy in the wee hours of the morning even if you have plans to make a Louise Nevelson mosaic on your wall. (Her work was monochromatic, so why break multi colored pieces of ceramics, glass and porcelain? Hmm. Spray it all black?)
- Maybe I was going to use my river glass collection on my windows finally! interspersed with colored china, which is nothing like Louise Nevelson’s work at all…
- Thinking about art, making lists about art, writing about art and preparing materials for art is still not making art unless you are a conceptual artist or a grant writer.
- I am unsettled,
- I am unwell,
- I am unhappy,
- I am unfulfilled,
- I am frustrated
- I am not stable and
- I am not a patient, patient
- Calling the psychiatrist when they open is a good plan.
- so they can tell me to get some sleep and wait, punishing the bad patient until I punish myself.
- How long do I have to wait for my cocktail to work?
One thought on “Note to Self”
Don’t even know what to say, sweetie…
LikeLiked by 1 person