https://promptlings.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/the-sandbox-writing-challenge-22-setting-free-the-captive-parts/ This week’s challenge gets you TWO questions for the price of one, but they are connected. Are you ready? Here goes… (The image of a house is on the page linked above) What part of YOU is locked inside this house? ` What can you do to free that part of yourself? That House My…
https://promptlings.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/sand-circle-2.jpg A circle found in the sand can mean that you have found me out. I leave cryptic things drawn in the sand, I can't help it. Sand is nature's chalk board. An artist given a piece of chalk is like giving a squirrel a nut then we're off, making things that no one will…
Calensariel https://promptlings.wordpress.com/2015/06/06/love-hate-challenge/posted “Johnjzokovitch over at Stories in the Struggle has issued a Love/Hate Challenge to anyone who wishes to participate. Fimnora over at Quantum Hermit took him up on it, so I’m jumping on the bandwagon, too. Here goes (thought it was HARD to limit it to ten things!)”
I never quite know if these Pings work.
My Response is:
Ten Things I Love
1. Identifying seedlings after waiting 7-14 days 2. Writing in bed in the mornings 3. Talking to people that don’t have preconceived ideas about me 4. Walking in the garden barefoot 5. Hammering metal until I lose track of time 6. Welding with a torch 7. Fire and the way it blows, pops and licks the air 8.The feeling of a cat winding its way between your legs while it begs for you to drop the bowl of whatever is in your hands 9. Girly Hugs, a little wet face that smashes against mine as she grips my neck and shoulders 10. Watching movies in bed, falling asleep and incorporating the last scene into my dreams.
Ten Things I Hate
1. Bugs in my bed 2. Falling or slipping 3. Getting injured 4. Chemical Green lawns that are just grass, no clover, plantain or other healthy weeds 5. Pesticides that affect the life cycle of toads, frogs and bats 6. Losing track of time and being serially late 7. Being called OCD because I like my spices in alphabetical order, like my books. However, would you find the anise, if it weren’t in the “A” section? 8. 95 degrees with 99 percent humidity 9. Being bombarded by the news, the stories are bad enough, why do I need to read about more horrible things in two rows at the bottom of each screen in between commercials, then ending the broadcast with “Have a nice day!” 10. Driving for long distances (more than five minutes,) I get lost or distracted easily and never seem to find my way the same way twice. There is always another shortcut to most places.
If you ask me again tomorrow, I will probably have a different answer.
Johnjzokovitch over at Stories in the Struggle has issued a Love/Hate Challenge to anyone who wishes to participate. Fimnora over at Quantum Hermit took him up on it, so I’m jumping on the bandwagon, too. Here goes (thought it was HARD to limit it to ten things!)
Ten Things I Love
1. My family (my hubby, my kiddos, my s-i-l, my grandkiddos, my sis and b-i-l, and my brother)
5. The Ocean
7. Driving alone playing my cd’s in the car really LOUD!
8. Twitch and Buddy, our cats
9. TV reality series So You Think You Can Dance
10. BIG storms with lots of thunder and lightning
Ten Things I Hate
1. Getting older
2. Struggling to get ready for retirement
3. Road construction
4. Cruelty in any form but especially to children and animals
5. Hypocrisy — especially in churches
View original post 20 more words
Another diversion Six Word Saturday Post
"I'm really early or very late" Six Word Saturday Post